Monday 16 March 2015

Pinfold Visit & Application

WPA Pinfold

Based in Holbeck in a old library, mainly focus on branding.

They have won a DBA award

I like how they do their bit for charity - use it as breakfree
Art is rubbish

Crafted handbook Carlsberg - Finishes = embossing/ ribbon proper craft beer.

Planning visual brand essences - senses

Brandstorm - what there success look like.
Benchmarking - Whats already out there.

Touch points - if it smells what does it smell like?
Business impact - like how you see effects you have created.

Design Academy
6 month internship (paid)
4 days a week
Assigned a mentor
1 days a week - modules.

send 3 examples of work to the given email and select a sector.

I have decided to apply for this opportunity as I think it would be silly not too. It would be a great starting point and then you will be a guranteed a job after.

This is my three examples of work I sent..


Unfortunately I was unsuccessful but it was always worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment