Tuesday 10 March 2015

Big Fish Reply

To my surprise I got a responce back from Big Fish offering me a week placement down in London.

Here is the email..




Hi Melissa, 

Thanks for getting in touch. We'd like to offer you a one week placement with us. Hows Tuesday 7th - 10th April for you?

Just to let you know a bit about what you'll be doing - It would be all the usual sort of stuff - a few design briefs to work on using Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop, observing & maybe assisting with photographic shoots, some scanning and image research, putting together packaging mock-ups, probably a bit of errand running & quite a few cups of tea to make... and about 45 skilled and experienced people to quiz about working in a design consultancy. We've got designers, illustrators, artworkers, web developers & account managers so it's a good cross-section.

Hours are 10am-6pm, with an hour for lunch, & dress is casual. You will be paid £150 a week, it won't make you a millionaire, but it's our little thank you.

You'll just need to bring along yourself and your portfolio, we will provide everything else.

let me know if you are happy with these dates so I can book you in, or we can sort out something that will work for you.

Thanks

Emma



I was so happy when I got this email, really gave me a light at the end of the tunnel after many non-replies.

So I replied tell them this week would be perfect for me too as this would be the middle week of the easter holidays and gives me enough time to plan & prepare for the stay in London.


No comments:

Post a Comment