Wednesday 13 May 2015

Business Cards


These are my business cards I have created. This is just a quick mock-up of what I want to do... I would like to duplex the card so its mint on the back with white screen printed detail and then the white card on the front with a diecut of the M so you can see the mint card through with the diamond in copper foil.

I chose to apply the information in more of a friendly way as I was sick of the boring old application I tried thinking of something new to apply to it.

Then I thought what is it that everyone knows. I thought about verbs telling people to do things will be more motivation people might feel like they should visit as I am telling them too. I am glad I chose this and its definitely a feature I am going to keep as I feel its more personal that the typical icons used.

No comments:

Post a Comment