Wednesday 13 May 2015

Website Development

I have been very afraid of building my own website up to now.... I have started looking at domain names and now I have purchased my very own for two years... 

www.melissagater.com

I am now starting to build my website on Wix although I haven't got to a minimum stage of being able to publish it yet it is something that I am very looking forward to doing. 

I have at the moment made a simple mock-up of how I would like the website to look like...




These are just two pages of the four that I have developed.

I have choosen my template on the Wix website so now i just need to build it and then add my domain name to it. It is going to cost around £130 which I think is quite good to say how professional & easy it will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment