Friday 12 October 2012

Power Crit for Alphabet Soup: Typeface



Power Critique

In this power critique we was split into groups of 6 people and has 4 minutes to speak about our research on the individual and what our ideas and thought was for our development.
I showed them my research into more depth of skateboarding and retro and his favourite designers as I think they are the most important parts of what Jordan told me.
I showed them my idea of mixing shaped in the way of connoting skateboard rams etc... And lines to connote the retro type he told me he likes the style of. 
Three things that was mentioned that i am going to take on board within my work is:

  • I am going to try and manipulate more of a calculator/electronic typeface so i bet more of a block starting point.
  • Maybe try and use the block of colour as the counters of the typeface.
  • The name badge only has to be their full name and can be in any way you want, just has to include your typeface.

No comments:

Post a Comment