Friday 26 October 2012

Researching of Article Critique



Critique on Research of Article



In the critique i presented my research for my article that i have created over the past week. I told them what article i choose i feel very strongly about and i have my own opinion. I explains what my article was about and then told them what i researched into such as how social support will benefit people when they leave prison and also how i compared Britain against other countries on how they have managed there overcrowding of imprisonment. I then showed them all my statistics on how many people are in prison in the UK what religion is highly populated etc... 
Furthermore, i showed them my research related with graphic design & prison & what others have done before then i went into deeper research into why people re offended within graphic design and how people have portrayed it through design.


The feedback i received was to bring it down to a focus on what i want to focus more in depth research on. And also a few ideas was to look at stereotypes of prisoners and the comparisons of what people think that prisoners get while inside the prison and what they actually get.

No comments:

Post a Comment