Monday 12 May 2014

Part 2: Creative CV Research




I like the idea of using a large poster for the layout of my CV. Which can be delivered in a postal tube. This is not an actual CV in the image but I think this could work quite good.







 This could be quite a good idea, to have different elements of your CV on different sections and have tabs to pull it out. I like the idea of file that holds everything together.




 I like the idea of the time capsule, this is suggesting that you are going to last out time etc...





This is a good layout although, I think it could be quite confusing for a CV and then they wouldn't be able to return it back to its original shape which would spoil the whole effect of the imagery on the front.








 I like the idea of this been an aligned layout with the concertina foldout, It is very informational but is very clear and concise with the line break up. I like the use of the brown stock and it adds dimension to the black ink.



 This is an experimental layout for the CV, I like the colour scheme and how they have broken down the information.




I like the focus on the HELLO on this it makes the students seem friendly. This CV is very straight to the point and is infographic rather than block of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment