Friday 9 May 2014

Part 2: Promo Pack Research

 I came across this and instantly was attracted to it. I love the use of the white stock and brown recycled card. With the circle cut outs it gives it a focused view. I like the pack that holds the postcards all together. This wood package could be something I look into. Although, this could create problems mailing out to studios.


 I like this one it has matching envelope with the wallet. I like that all the piece that I will have, will have a place to go and will be all held together like connoting that I am organised.




 This is a cool idea, although, when reflecting I thought, why would a studio use your cheap memory stick when they probably have many of their own. Then also what other elements have been design overall.




This is a very high quality finish pack. All aspects have been thought of, such as how to get the book out of the box with ease. Then also the spot gloss with a laser cut finish also on the front.





 I would like to have something sweet in my promo pack, as I have a sweet tooth and therefore this would express me as a person. Which is what they want in a promo pack, not only the way of your practice but also to see if you would fit within their studio.







 I like this pack. It has many different aspects to it. Again with a way to mail all the information in the postal tube which is also branded. I think this is a good option as they won't just think it is just random post and just not take a second thought of looking at it.




I also like the use of a box, this would be able to be sent in the post and should be able to stand the battering of the postal service. Although, I do think that I would also put it in an envelope so that it doesn't get to them a in a bad way.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment